Our wish for your child
- To facilitate and encourage self discovery in our children.
- Affirming discipline, self discipline and conflict resolution
- To provide an inspiring environment that is safe, monitored, well maintained, and play oriented
- To create an ethos of community and family values, emphasizing communication with and involvement of the parent community
- To embrace diversity
- To demonstrate our respect for children; where they are, who they are, what they think, and how they connect
- To explore theories through a multi-modal, inquiry-based approach that is realistic, hands-on, and full of authentic experiences
- To give children time to wonder, theorise, discover and re-develop their understandings of the world, and then to showcase these processes through innovative e-documentation.
- To do ‘nothing without joy’
“The cornerstone of our experience is the image of the child as rich, strong, and powerful. The emphasis is placed on seeing the children as unique subjects with rights rather than simply needs. They have potential, plasticity, the desire to grow, curiosity, the ability to be amazed, the desire to relate to other people,and to communicate.“-Carla Rinaldi